Updated: Sep 13, 2020
In my opinion, the efficiency of your cleansing is what will make or break your skincare routine. I've already gone into detail of the specifics of cleansing in a PM skincare routine on my last blog post. This post is meant to outline the rest of the PM routine; I want to keep this as simple as possible for you. Everyone's skin and products are different which is why I'm keeping this pretty broad.
Here is my standard outline of a PM skincare routine:
1. Cleanse (click here to read full cleansing protocol)
2. Exfoliate 2-3x/week. I reccomend exfoliation at night to help prepare the skin as it enters it's cell production mode.
3. Optional-Facial Massage or Mask...or both + removal
4. Toner or Hydrosol
5. Treatment serums and Eye serum
6. Moisturizer/or Facial Oil
Your skin works hard to repair itself at night. It's really actually fascinating! Don't miss this opportunity to aid your skin by properly cleansing+treating it before it "goes to work" while you sleep. :)